Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Add Some Color

Nothing adds color to your life like love does. And, besides that fact, I just plain love color. Lucky for me I get to work with color every day.

Brides love color too. That is one of the first questions a bride gets asked. What colors are you using? They want to color the very beginning of their marriage with a color that makes them sing. In all honesty I'd never considered color in this way. It was just one of those wedding things you did.

This time around, I'm paying more attention. We all should. Even if you are not getting married, just married or hoping to be married. We need to enjoy the color in our lives. We need to make a conscious effort to embrace it.

Just like in our relationships we need to invite both color and love in. Each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment