Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Irony

I work in the bridal industry. Not in the wedding apparel industry, but the wedding accessory industry. Reno, is is looking for work, applied for a job with a company who, you guessed it, serves the bridal industry.

Ironic, yes! Whether anything comes of that is to be determined. But think of the dinner time conversations we could have. Think of the perks we could enjoy if we ever really get to planning our own wedding. Think of him advising me on current wedding trends.

Even better, I could turn over all the wedding details to him, and not worry myself sick over the outcome! He could be groom and wedding planner all rolled in to one. I could be bridzilla and he'd slave to make me happy. Oh wait, he does that anyway. We could talk weddings until the cows come home like women just love to do.

Oh wait, maybe not. But a girl can dream can't she?

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean I can have Reno just finish the planning of my wedding?! ;)

    ReplyDelete