Thursday, May 12, 2016

What do you believe?

What if you are stuck in the "I can't" instead of the "I Can".  Paralyzed by the "it will never" instead of open to the "yes, it can".  What if your ears were relieved of the minutia of life so that you could hear the divine.  What if? What if?

Maybe then you would see the gifts, the opportunities.  Perhaps then you could see the miracles. What is stopping you?  Is it pride? Is it fear? Is it being comfortable with the chaos instead of letting go and moving on?  Perhaps the pain and suffering is necessary.  I rather think it is.

What if we were quick learners instead of slow learners?  What if hitting bottom was the beginning, not the end.

I can't learn your lessons for you.  I can share my thoughts, make suggestions.  In the end your heart is open or it's closed.  There is not much middle ground.  One way everything is a miracle, and the other nothing is.  Listen carefully.




No comments:

Post a Comment