Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spanx You Very Much

As a young bride the dress is probably thee most important aspect of the wedding. Well, besides the groom. As an older, and hopefully more mature bride, I think the proper girdle is the most important aspect of enhancing the dress for the wedding. Foundations, the sort with spandex and lots of it are vital. Except now they don't call them girdles. The brand I got, from a smart purchase off of eBay, is a Spanx.

So far I love my Spanx. Not quite sure how to easily get into it, but I love it. Have some concerns about getting out of it and not looking like a dork, but I love it. Wondering if it has any idea the g-forces it will need to pull to make me look svelte and fabulous, but hey, I trust it!

As mentioned, I did buy it on EBay and was a wee bit disappointed when it came and I realized it was missing a key component. Like the little straps that attach it to your bra to keep it from rolling the waves of a not so thin midriff. No worries, I'll just check out their website thinking certainly that would be a accessory you could buy separately. Hmmm...not the case. Again, no worries. I'll just write then and explain my predicament.

Obviously the good people at Spanx know their product is the stuff miracles are made of. They also know customer service. They happy offered to send me them free of charge. Sweet! Thanks to the kindness of strangers, and industrial strength spandex, my Spanx will stay safely in place during the wedding. Phfewww....that is a good thing for everyone involved.

Thanks Spanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment