Thursday, June 30, 2011

Check List...

Groom, check. Dress, check. Rings, check. Family and friends to love us through our journey, check. Sense of humor, check, check, check. Faith, CHECK!! Yup, in preparation for tomorrow's celebration. We have it all.

Here is a visual though. A friend of mine said "wouldn't be cool if when you turned to face the crowd after your vows that in every single chair was a dog (pointers, no doubt) wagging it's fool tail off?" For some people that would be a nightmare. Not for me.

I don't believe in dressing up dogs in little bride and groom outfits. But I do believe in brides and grooms being as in the moment and joyous as dogs are. Dog's don't sweat the small stuff and we know it's all small stuff.

So in my check list I need to add, let heart wag like the tail of a happy dog. Check, check and one more happy check.

No comments:

Post a Comment